Click on this banner for more information on this Montreal Weddings advertiser!
HOW TO SELECT A WEDDING PLANNER IN MONTREAL? MONTREAL WEDDINGS IS HERE TO HELP!
After the excitement of the engagement you will have to start thinking of the thousands of details involved in planning a wedding. A good solution to this is to hire a wedding planner.
A professional wedding planner is not affiliated with other vendors such as reception halls and florists. They have their own wedding planning businesses. A wedding planner generally offers a wide range of services to meet your needs and budget. They offer services ranging from a simple one-hour consultation to complete wedding planning.
HERE ARE THE MOST POPULAR OPTIONS:
- Partial planning
- Wedding vendor research
- Coordination of the wedding day (works with you during the month prior to your big day)
- Complete planning of your wedding
Their services can be adapted depending on the level of formality, the kind of wedding and even the theme that you want.
A wedding planner’s services may seem expensive at first, but they can help you save money in the long run and even prevent you from making costly mistakes. To make sure that you are dealing with a professional who knows the industry, ask the right questions when meeting with them.
QUESTIONS THAT MONTREAL WEDDINGS SUGGESTS THAT YOU ASK THE WEDDING PLANNER:
- How long have you been in business?
- How many weddings have you worked on?
- What are all the services that you offer?
- How do you view your role?
- Do you prepare a schedule for the day?
- How will you keep us informed of which tasks have been accomplished?
- How will you keep us informed of the wedding party roles?
- Describe your attire for the wedding day?
- Do you work on more than one wedding per day?
- How do you prevent problems?
- If necessary, can you work with us strictly by phone or online? Have you ever worked that way?
- What are your terms of payment?
- What is your cancellation policy?
For more information, Montreal Weddings invites you to consult Interview with an Expert! Exclusively found here on Montreal Weddings.