Click on this banner for more information on this Montreal Weddings advertiser!
HOW TO SELECT A VENDOR FOR UNIQUE WEDDING DRINKS AND QUALITY SERVICE BARTENDING FOR YOUR WEDDING RECEPTION IN MONTREAL?
WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOUR WEDDING RECEPTION SITE DOESN’T OFFER BARTENDING SERVICES?
Many companies specialize in the beverages industry. You will need to select beverage products as well as a company to serve them at your wedding reception.
Whether you choose a distributor, manufacturer or bartending service, all will be able to guide you and give you advice.
Many of these professionals can also provide personalized labels and themed products for your special day.
Before meeting with the bartending vendors and asking for their advice on the quantities to serve, ask yourself the following questions:
- How many children will be present at your wedding reception?
- How many adults will be present who don’t drink any alcohol?
- How many elderly people will be at the wedding reception who don’t drink alcohol because of their medications?
WHEN AND WHAT?
For the cocktail period between the ceremony and the reception, why not ask the bartending vendor to create a special wedding drink and name it in your honour?
You serve it as the signature drink during the cocktail period, perhaps with a few more choices, including non-alcoholic beverages.
To accompany the official toast, opt for freshness. Champagne or sparkling wine always work great.
For the dinner, wine is always a good choice. Choose wines that are appropriate with your menu. To please all palates you may want to serve both white and red wines.
QUESTIONS THAT MONTREAL WEDDINGS SUGGEST THAT YOU ASK THE DRINKS AND BARTENDING VENDOR:
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you usually cater weddings?
- What do your bartending services include?
- Are you licensed to serve and sell liquor?
- What kind of insurance do you carry?
- Can you create a unique drink for our wedding?
- Can you take care of all related purchases for us?
- Do you offer different bartending wedding packages?
- Is the cost of installation, preparation and takedown included in our price?
- How many bartending staff will there be?
- What is the hourly cost per person?
- What are the fees if overtime applies?
- Do you offer Flare entertainment?
- Describe your Flare entertainment and how long it lasts.
- What extra fees (such as for bottle opening) may apply?
- Will you be present during our wedding reception?
- When is the final guest count due?
- What are your terms of payment?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Will you be charged an extra fee by our reception site? Is this fee included in our price?
- Have you ever worked on a wedding at our reception site?
- Are all charges clearly stated in our contract (drinks, quantities, number of guests, setup, equipment, etc.)?
- Until what date are your prices guaranteed (price escalation clause)?
- May we attend a wedding reception where you are providing these services?
For more information, Montreal Weddings invites you to consult Interview with an Expert! Exclusively found here on Montreal Weddings.